I’ve often wanted to blog about finding interesting books in places other than used book stores, estate sales, and the like. For example, what books do furniture stores use for decoration? What volumes line the shelves of a hotel breakfast nook?
Well, I finally found my chance. Armed with my iPhone, I took some quick snapshots of some of the more interesting titles that I came across at the Homewood Suites in downtown Baltimore. Enjoy!
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)