Archive for February, 2009
Another quick post
If you're using ColdFusion 8's datefield input AND are using a table for laying out the form, make sure that the cfform element is OUTSIDE of the table element.
This, of course, should be done anyway…however, tonight I was modifying some old, embarassing code and upgraded to the datefield. The page kept throwing an unhelpful JS error. After about 20 minutes of getting angry, I reversed the order of the table and form elements, and voila, it worked again.
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)